You might be already aware that the market today is flooded with an array of sonic screwdrivers that are featured in various series of Doctor Who TV show. These devices are very efficient and are designed to let you control most of the devices of entertainment. The Sonic Screwdriver is designed to be compatible with an array of devices such as audio visual equipments used at home such as TVs, blue ray players, Hi-Fi system, set top boxes and DVD players. This device is designed to work with devices using infra red based remote controls. However, it is not compatible with the ones that work on bang, Olufsen and radio frequency based remote controls.
Why sonic screwdrivers are a unique one?
This sonic screwdriver is not designed to replace a remote control fully as it has just 13 gestures reorganization ability and three memory banks.
- A single code from a conventional remote control can easily programmed to recognize the gestures that are found in one memory banks among the three.
- It also indicates that the Sonic Screwdrivercan store exactly 39 remote control code and enables you to play back.
- With so many control codes there is no doubt that this screwdriver can help you function various gadgets without any issues based on their preferences.
- As this is a device used by a Doctor to fight aliens, you need a bit of practice to operate this screwdriver.
- You can use it effortlessly like a time lord as soon as you practice with the spoken support offered by the start up guide.
- With a little bit of practice, you can master the art of making gestures to control the electronic appliances at homes.
- You need not perform elaborate gestures to initiate the function of this screwdriver as it requires you to make short and precise ones.
- These simple easy to use gestures have made it easy for people of all ages to use it without any issues.
- The 10th sonic screwdriver needs no batteries as it has a recharge able power cell of its own.
- You just need to recharge it using the micro USB cable required for this purpose by attaching it on a 5v port on a computer USB socket or phone charger.
- It just needs 2 hours of time to recharge it and the sonic screwdriver can be used while it is being charged.
This screwdriver arrives with an affordable price tag and hence caters the budget needs of all.